Tuesday, December 1, 2009

// Frankfurt Delights \\


I have just returned from my first EVER trip to Germany.
It is only an hour & a half flight away, & I don't know why I haven't been there before now.
I was in the charming city of Frankfurt visiting one of my best friend's who has just moved over there.
Now I know I promised to bring you back some wicked street style pics but I ended up getting completely caught up in the whole holiday mode (ie. eating, drinking, catching up with T & of course getting acquainted with this cute little German city).
Been a HUGE fan of all things Christmasy, I was ecstatic to find that the christmas markets had literally just started that weekend adding that extra little bit of excitement to the trip!
 With the combination of smells of spiced mulled wine (Gluvine as they call it in German), christmas trees & freshly baked goodies to name but a few - I was quite literally in my element.
It is hard to sum up everything I did this weekend in one little paragraph; so here are a few pics from the magical christmas markets that I wanted to share with you!!! xxx



View from above


The tallest christmas tree in Frankfurt



yummy cookies with cute little messages on them


The Main Square



Christmas Markets


Beautifully Lit Carousel

No comments:

Post a Comment