Sunday, February 6, 2011




I haven't done a FFFFOUND! post in some time now so I feel it is very deserved of  place in today's lazy Sunday slot.
Instead of 'Style Spotting' at the races today (due to water logging) as twas planned, i have opted for a lazy Sunday afternoon browsing through my fave imagery website FFFFOUND!
Honestly I could do this all day everyday, it is as addictive as well.... kissing is as good an example as any ;) Seriously though, you click into one image & see another so click into that one then it just spirals totally out of control & the next thing you know it is 3 hours later.... woopsy! 
But it tis a world of truly inspirational imagery that I would highly recommend visiting but only if you have the time because as I mentioned earlier you are guaranteed to spend waaaaay more time on it than planned - you have been Warned!!!

Bisous,

Róisín xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment