Wednesday, January 19, 2011



As I'm sure you are probably aware by now I do love a good trawl through all & any street style blogs that I happen to stumble upon but I have to say that what I love more is checking out the finer details that you might not have noticed @ first glance. From aran cardis cinched at the waist with a skinny belt or the amalgamation of patterns in any one outfit where the rule is there are NO rules... anyway you catch my drift!
I have selected a few from one of my fave street style websites: Stockholm Streetstyle & cropped them right down to the nitty gritty for your viewing & hopefully inspiring pleasure.

Bisous,

Róisín xoxo


- Belted Knits & Coats -





- The Amalgamation of Patterns & Fabrics -




- The Clutch -





- Legwear With A Twist -




- Footwear -




- Vibrant Colours -


- 100% Branded -


Images courtesy of Stockholm Streetstyle

1 comment:

  1. Love this post Roisin!! Fabe detail- love all the pics :)

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete