For the Girl's
Denim on Denim
A little oversized and kind of worn-in, there's nothing quite as sexy as spring's chambray shirt.
Rolled Up Boyfriend Jeans
Current Popular Cult Brands & Cuts for Women
1. Topshop: My fave, great for white & skinny jeans. As it's immediate fashion, the price point is nice and affordable and it is always hot on the current trends.
2. 7 For All Mankind: These are in the pricier bracket but the NYD (New York Dark) are the best sellers in Irelands most luxurious department store Brown Thomas. It has the widest age spectrum as well, its an American mid-rise blue bootcut, no embellishment therefore very versatile, 98% cotton and 2% viscose/elastin - they stretch out about an inch without fail, which is marketed as a USP in that they mould to fit your body shape - you cannot stress enough - buy them tight.
3. J-Brand: Japanese jeans, very plain, flat washes and are the original flare.
The Love Story jeans spotted on Kate Moss started that trend again.They also do straight, cigarette, skinny, flood length etc...cool, clean, neat jeans.
4. CRAFT (Can't Remember A Fucking Thing): Kate Mosses fave!!!
5. VB's: totally Victoria Beckham,
6. Acne: Well cut, tailored denim.
7. Hudson Jeans: With Georgia May Jagger being the new face of HUDSON, it's not surprising that they are rooted in Britain and loved in LA. The Hudson lace-back jeans (as seen on Ms. Jagger above) were only recently featured in the Spring issue of AnOther Magazine's Denim Editorial alongside the likes of other great denim designers such as D&G and Chloe jeans.