Sunday, November 8, 2009

// BALLET BEAUTIFUL \\


There is something about the Tulled Tutu that just captivates me.
They are so flirty, feminine & pretty which is how every girl should feel morning, noon & night in my perfect world :)
Whenever I wear my black piece I rewind back to the beginning when I was a young girl in ballet classes concentrating more on twirling round & round enjoying my wild imagination, envisioning myself as the prettiest princess in All the land rather than learning the actual art of ballet dancing!
And since I saw the 'one' Carrie Bradshaw wears in the opening credits of Sex and the City for the first time, I knew instantly that I just had to have the exact replica some day & that day is now....... 
I am currently working on project tutu & look forward to showcasing my completed article (whether it will resemble anything like Carrie's or more like a big mass of tulle with some material attached is yet to be seen)
In the meantime I want to make a tribute & share with you some of my fave images of 'Le TuTu'.
Enjoy!



(Kate Moss for Vogue 2009 pictorial tribute to british fashion wearing Vivienne Westwood tutu)





































(Images courtesy of: Style.com , Pandora.com , Photobucket, Leigh Lezark , vogue.co.uk , Giles SS 2010, fashionising.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment