Saturday, October 31, 2009



// Orla Kiely \\
 Back to the 60's 


I fell in love with Orla Kiely's collection when me & my friends stumbled upon her Spring/Summer 2010 presentation in Somerset House at London Fashion Week. 
It was the perfect setting with a great view of the sun clad Thames from one balcony  & overlooking the buzz of LFW's BFC tent in the grand setting of the Somerset courtyard from the other. Along with flowing champagne, yummy chocolate cakes & the S/S 2010 collection to excitedly peek through I was undoubtedly in my element.
The collection I felt was very much 60's inspired consisting of the typical Orla prints, the cuts of the clothing were as beautiful as ever. As well as all that the collection was also shown via video on an uber cool huge 'retro' television set. 
Have a peek at the magnificent presentation below:













Pics I took from the Orla Kiely Spring/ Summer 2010 presentation @ London Fashion Week




(Autumn/Winter 2009 Ad Campaign)

No comments:

Post a Comment