Wednesday, September 23, 2009

The BIG Fashion Issue

There where many fashion events launches in conjunction with LFW but whilst in London for Fashion Week over the weekend I had noticed quite a few conversations of anticipation in regards to the up coming revamped Style Issue launching in The Sunday Times.


So I set my alarm for 9am on the Sunday morning put on my Breton T & tight skinny jeans and practically skipped with excitement to the nearest news agent in order to purchase 'The BIG FASHION ISSUE' that is The Sunday Times STYLE! Which is a staggering 24 inches in length (as seen below in comparison to my 13" Macbook)......

**Starring** model of the moment Lily Donaldson









And I must say I thoroughly enjoyed sifting through 110 pages of glorious fashion over indulgence!












If you were one of many whom had a little too much to drink the night before or were just too cosy under your Laura Ashley duvet covers in order to purchase a copy, here are a few tasters of what you missed ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment