Saturday, November 27, 2010


Last weekend I made another trip to my beloved city of Barcelona to source some more materials for my new jewellery designing/making venture (any excuse to make a trip over there to be honest) & these beautiful rose rings are the first creations from my new collection. 
As you will see from the images below, these adorable, colourful statement rings are not for those who don't want to be noticed... they are sizable n' chunky and you can choose from a range of colours from black to grey to purple to turquoise, a colour to suit every mood & outfit of course!!! 
So if you're the kind of lass that picks your accessories before the rest of your outfit, I think my handmade necklaces/ bracelets & rings crafted from Barcelonian sourced material would definitely be right up your alley.






As I make more pieces - bracelets & long n' short tribal/rock inspired neclaces in the making - I will post them up as they are completed. If any of the pieces catch your eye don't hesitate to email me by clicking into my RoCkInFaShIoN profile or contacting me via FaceBook.
I will also be showcasing my collection at the next 'Dublin Flea Market' located in The Co-op on Newmarket square, Dublin 8 - just before Christmas on December 19th, so definitely pop in if you are in the area even just for a chat over some eggnog ;)

Of course I would also love to know all your thoughts (fabulous or not so fabulous ;) on these pieces so please do feel free to comment. 
I need to come up with a name too - 'The Whimsical  Rock' perhaps, hmmmm this is going to be hard xoxo









(Images are my own)

No comments:

Post a Comment