Tuesday, October 26, 2010



a photo of the last place you went on holiday

**Notes From Barcelona**
This is a picture of me and my 2 besties in front of the Arc De Triomphe in Barcelona, where we were on one of our holidays this summer as well as some time spent in Frankfurt & Biarritz..... it has to be done ;) We rented a cool little apartment in the centre of the city, in the trendy area of El Born which has so many great little cafes, bars & boutiques. Even in one week, it still wasn't enough time to venture into them all. As I visit Barcelona so often I like to spend less time sampling the conventional & the expected and try to explore the hidden, the unique and the authentic, in a way that only a local could.

Here are a few of my favourite finds during my trip:

1. Passeig del Born: The whole El Born area actually & The Gothic Quarter
2. CDLC Beach Bar: For pure luxury after a day on the beach
3. Lunch at Bar Salvador: Neon lit & noisy
4. La Vinya Del Senyor: If the window-facing table upstairs is free, this is as cute as Barcelona gets.
5. La Terrazza: The perfect open-air summer clubbing venue

Well I hope you enjoyed the 'Day In The Life...' posts for the past 7 days & got a little bit more of an insight into the behind the scenes of RoCkInFaShIoN.
Bisous Bisous
Róisín Moloney xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment