Wednesday, September 15, 2010


 I was rushing around Dublin city centre a couple of weeks ago frantically looking for outfits for my last music festival of the summer - Electric Picnic - when I noticed that my favourite quaint little vintage store called 'Wild Child Originals' had moved premises from George's Street Arcade to 26 Drury Strret, Dublin 2. Being a lover of all things vintage, I absolutely had to pop in for a good look around.
You will find ladies fashion on the ground floor, men's on the 1st & an assortment of nostalgic vintage furniture in the basement, reminiscent of that you would have seen on 'The 70's Show' or 'The Wonder Years' - love it.
But the one great thing I have always loved about Wild Child is the fact that they sell vintage clothing at an affordable price, something that is surprisingly rare to find in Dublin's fair city.

The girls were uber friendly & we even ended up having an impromptu styling session where each of the girls chose their ideal festival outfit for me to try on.... random but hilarious at the same time. As I'm sure you have already noticed, customer service is of the essence at Wild Child. So the next time you find yourself wondering through the D2 area, I would definitely recommend popping in for a good root through all the fabulous vintage clothing & also to say hello to the lovely WCO staff of course.
Check out some pics I took when I was there & what the girls of Wild Child were wearing when I popped by xoxo  



The uber stylish WCO shop assistants 




The effortlessly cool interior of Wild Child Originals Store on Drury Street, Dublin 2

1 comment: