Wednesday, January 13, 2010



Summer 2009 - Nautical Inspired
@ Brown Thomas Luxury Department Store
Dublin














Images: Own

I totally forgot about these, oh so lovely, Hermés window display pics that I had taken during the summer.
This cute display is, hands down, one of my favourites that I have seen of late. The focal point of the summer window display - consisting of well mainly lots of seashells - was the nautical inspired theme transferred onto old school bicycles. This display transports you back to a classic up-market seaside town somewhere around the 1940's (well in my imagination anyway), with the infamous Hermés scarves & wallets cleverly displayed within the props, draping from icecream cones & the bicycle baskets.
I look forward to seeing what next season's window displays will bring and this seasons window display is just as enthralling. I promise to take some photo's of it at some stage in the near future & will post them for you soon for your viewing pleasure!!!
In the meantime if you take a closer look at these images you will come across some great little hidden details in the display.
Enjoy xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment